200 hr Kundinyasana
Yoga Teacher Training
With CommuniTea Yoga and Beyond The Pose Yoga School
This unique and flexible program is offered in three modules for a total of 200+ hours. .
All hours count toward becoming a 200-Hour Registered Yoga Alliance teacher
Designed for YOU
The program is extremely flexible and is for anyone who LOVES YOGA and wants deeper yoga knowledge and experience – whether you plan to teach or not!
- All modules can be taken in person, virtually, or a combination of both
- Each module can be taken as a stand alone training if you don’t want the full training
- Perfect for Kundalini teachers who want to teach Hatha/Vinyasa
- Perfect for Hatha/Vinyasa teachers who want to teach Kundalini
⇨ If you are interested in the 200 hr certification you need to complete all 3 modules. The modules will be offered at least once a year.
⇨ Not interested in the full 200 hr training? Register for any module that interests you.
Beyond The Pose Training Schedule at CommuniTea Yoga Studio
Each module consists of 3 weekends. All hours can be done in person, virtually, or a combination of both.
We understand you have a life – so do we! So there will be make-up opportunities in case you need to miss any of the training.
→ Vinyasa Module: Summer 2021: The major focus is Vinyasa/KundinyasanaYoga (75 CEUs)
- We understand you have a life – so do we! So there will be make-up opportunities in case you need to miss any of the training
Why this training is unique
Beyond The Pose 200 hr training will enable you to practice and teach Kundinyasana Yoga, combining the strengthening and stretching of Vinyasa yoga with the power of Kundalini yoga. You’ll get a solid knowledge of yoga history, anatomy, teaching methodology, business skills, yogic philosophy and an integrative education in both Vinyasa/Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga techniques.
- You receive an Advanced Certificate for 75 hours for each module you complete.
- Individuals who complete all three modules will be 200 hour level certified to teach Kundalini, Vinyasa/Hatha and Kundinyasana yoga.
- If you are already a 200 hr certified teacher, each module gives you 75 hrs of continuing education credits that you need to maintain certification with Yoga Alliance for three years.
You’ll benefit from the combined experience of your trainers as you learn how to build a yoga business that works for YOU – whether it’s opening a studio, teaching corporate clients or traveling the world sharing yoga!
Each module goes beyond the basics
Whether you take one, two or all three modules, each provides a full immersion in practice and study.
→ As a practitioner,
you’ll explore postures and kriya, cultivate a strong meditation practice and more refinement in your practice.
→ As a teacher,
you will learn to develop sequences that create greater balance and smoothly combine Vinyasa with Kundalini kriyas, pranayama and meditations. You’ll be able to instruct your students in clear, accessible language and be equipped to help students manage their injuries.
→ As a professional and business owner,
you will learn to optimize your efforts through winning business building strategies, ethical practices and proven methods to create a work/life you love.
Vinyasa Immersion: August 23rd to September 3rd, 2021: The major focus is Vinyasa/KundinyasanaYoga (75 CEUs)
Teaching & Understanding Vinyasa/ Kundinyasana Yoga
This module is perfect for certified Kundalini teachers who want to teach vinyasa without going through the time and expense of another 200 hr training course. It’s for anyone who wants to get an in-depth knowledge of yoga philosophy, meditation and full understanding of all vinyasa yoga poses and correct alignment.
August 23 to Sept 3rd.
12 day immersion 1-5 pm
$1100 $200 deposit to hold your space.
Payment plans available
Core themes include:
- The essential Hatha/Vinyasa poses and how to teach them
- Understanding and teaching sun salutations
- Yoga and the muscles, joints, organs and bones
- Safe sequencing and biomechanics
- Weaving in Kundalini yoga practices
Yoga Lifestyle Module: April 16: The major focus is Living your Yoga. (75 CEUs)
Yoga Lifestyle MODULE – Details – April 16th
This module is for you if you love yoga and want to live your dharma, teach successfully and build a life or career doing what you love – whatever that looks like.
Core themes include:
- Living in Balance: Healing Yoga and Ayurveda
- Yoga application and the 8 major systems of the body
- Balancing the tattvas to live with more ease
- Creating boundaries and freedom in work and life
- Using the 8 limbs to create harmony, happiness and purpose
- Ethical Teaching
- Professional development and how to build a yoga business
Kundalini Module: Fall 2021: The major focus is Kundalini/Kundinyasa Yoga (75 CEUs)
Teaching & Understanding Kundalini Yoga
This Module focuses on the energetic, physiology and subtle effects of Kundalini yoga. It’s the training you want if you are a vinyasa teacher or practitioner who wants a deeper understanding of how to effectively use pranayama, mantra, bandha and chakra energy in your life.
Core themes include:
- Sacred sound and the science of naad
- Opening Kundalini energy with pranayama, kriya and meditation
- Structuring a Kundalini class or personal sadhana practice
- Numerology and the ten bodies
- Modifications, pregnancy and moon cycles
- Understanding subtle energy; the vayus, koshas, bandhas, nadis and chakra system
The training takes place over 4 alternating weekends which give you time to integrate and master the information.
Upon completion of this 4 weekend training you will receive a certification in Kundalini Yoga and 75 continuing education units.
Fridays 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm PST
Saturdays & Sundays – 8:00 am – 5:30 pm PST
- The training includes a 2 hour Kundinyasana class, meditation and pranayama practice every Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Building Blocks: Sthira & Sukha / Connective Tissue / Bones / Muscles
- Breath: Prana & Apana / Diaphragm / Ujjayi / Bandhas
- Muscle Physiology: Strength / Flexibility / Movement / Joints
- The Spine: Curves / Disks / Back Pain
- The Lower Limbs: Foot / Knee / Hips / Pelvis / Walking / Alignment in Standing Postures
- The Upper Limbs: Hands & Wrists / Forearm / Elbow / Shoulder / Alignment in Inversions
- Approaching Asana: Our Philosophy on Asana
- Breath & Movement: Asana & Vinyasa
- Life As A Teacher And A Life-Long Student
A collection of over 50 poses, each examined in-depth:
- Correct alignment principles
- Joint & muscle actions
- Chakra activation
- Cueing tips
- Workshops: practice teaching, learning hands on adjustments, examining how different traditions might approach each pose, talking students through strategies for different body types, etc.
- Bonus Modules: Teach Awesome Yoga online course content included
Completing ALL THREE MODULES of Beyond The Pose teacher training will qualify you for a 200-hour Yoga Alliance certification. If you want this qualification, you must complete all 3 modules with the required homework, complete your practicum and final exam.
Beyond The Pose Yoga School provides a high caliber yoga education and gives you the tools to teach skillfully, think critically, and uncover a teaching path that is true to you. The focus is Vinyasa style Hatha and Kundalini but the program is designed for students of every lineage who want to deepen their practice and teaching.
● 200 hr Training, in person,
consisting of 3 Modules, 12 weeks: $2999
● Individual Modules $1,100
● Virtual Training only: $880 per module
● Save $303 if you pay for all 3 modules in full
Payment due 5 days before the start of each training module.
Forms of payment include:
Paypal, Venmo, cash, check or credit card*
Catherine Mazur, ERYT-500
The lead trainer, Catherine Mazur, ERYT-500, is uniquely qualified to teach this curriculum with over 6000 hours of Vinyasa yoga teaching experience, a 500hr RYT level in Hatha and 200hr level Kundalini yoga. She has been a meditator for over 3 decades, teaching both meditation and yoga from the Midwest to the West Coast.
Catherine is the founder of It’s Beyond the Pose and Beyond The Pose Yoga School, resources for yogis and yoga teachers. She is the bestselling author of Yoga, Midlife Pain Relief Secrets, and creator of YACEP programs taught both as private mentorships and as online courses.
As a trainer, Catherine presents in a relevant, approachable and honest way whether she is leading teacher trainings, classes, workshop series, mentorships or with her private and corporate clients.
Tina – Ardas Taran Kaur
Tina is the founder of CommuniTea Yoga & Mediation and has been practicing yoga and meditation for over 30 years. She is a EYRT 500hr. with over 2500 teaching hours experience.After a successful career in the corporate business world, she was burned out with severe adrenal fatigue and addition to anti anxiety medication. It was then she made the decision to leave corporate life and move deeper into her spirituality and yoga practice.
Tina has practiced various forms of yoga throughout her life including Iyengar, Bikram, Hatha, Vinyasa, yin and Aqua yoga. She studied and practiced the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success and yoga at the Chopra Institute. Tina has completed life Mastery training with Anthony Robbins, world renowned motivational life coach.
After being introduced to Kundalini Yoga in 2012 she was soon called to become an instructor in that discipline. Her advanced training in Kundalini Yoga includes five Level 2 and Level 3 courses, Beyond Addiction Kundalini Yoga for Recovery, Y12SR – Yoga 12 Step, Thyroid Yoga, Corporate Yoga, Sound Healing and Energy Healing.
Tina is also a trained numerologist and is currently going deeper into her astrology training. She offers private coaching, numerology and astrology session. Kundalini Yoga totally changed her life for the better, helped her heal physically and mentally and it is her great honor to share the gift of this practice.
From Our Clients
“Most impactful about this training was gaining an approach for creating yoga classes and having a baseline structure and sequence to follow. Learning to find solutions for my weekly experiences was invaluable.”
“A most phenomenal journey and deeply transformative process. The chance of a lifetime… My physical, mental and energetic transformation is astonishing.”
“Dropped in opening day, to check it out. The energy of the studio, plus Tina’s positive vibe…She brings the best teachers to offer different yogic practices. And the workshops she puts together are A+, affordable and taught by some of the best teachers from around the country.”
“For years I have enjoyed Yoga, but the experience I had just completed at Communitea Yoga was life changing. The knowledge and experience of the teaching and instruction was beyond my expectations! The energy created in the yoga studio felt welcoming and reinforced my sense of being right where I was supposed to be. I would recommend to anyone desiring to be a yoga instructor that this is the place! I would look no further! “
“I am learning so much. I love it! What has had the most impact on me so far has been the mind / body connection. What an amazing and liberating thing it has been. Understanding and recognizing energies and where they are coming from. And how to work through them has been so powerful. I am looking forward to understanding so much more.”
“CommuniTea Yoga and Meditation is an AMAZING place! From the moment I walked in, I felt welcomed and incredibly comfortable. It’s an awesome studio with wonderful teachers and students. CommuniTea is more than just a place to practice yoga – it’s gorgeous and has a wonderful energy.”
Q and A
Can I use this for my Yoga Alliance CEU credit?
Yes! This training covers 100% of your Yoga Alliance non-contact CEU’s for a 3-year period.
"Is this course tax deductible?
Absolutely! If you are a yoga or movement professional, this course is 100% tax deductible for you.
Is there homework? A Final Exam? How do I get credit?
* If you’re taking the course for your own education only, there are no additional requirements.
* Whether you are taking a single module for a 75 hr Advanced Certification or the complete 200 hr Teacher Training Certificate, we’ll offer you a few options for your final project to verify that you’ve completed the course.
* Again, if you are taking the training for the joy of learning without seeking a certification then all homework and tests are completely optional!
How is this different from other 200 hour courses - online and in person?
This is a leading edge training; unique and flexible. It gives you a powerful combination of yoga traditions in the form of Kundinyasa – Vinyasa style Hatha yoga and Kundalini yoga in one training. Our goal is to meet the changing needs of yogis and yoga teachers so we make these valuable teachings available to the most students possible by offering an online option and a flexible 3 module program that can fit into your busy life
Our intention with this course is to bring the most value to the most people as possible. We are so excited to welcome you to the family!
The Best Teachers Are Life-Long Students…
Do yourself a Favor
By enrolling in Beyond The Pose’s 200 hour Teacher Training at CommuniTea Yoga, you’re giving yourself the gift of continuing education that is fun, fresh, immediately applicable, and inspiring. Whether you’re enrolling in this course to enhance your personal practice, or to sharpen your skills as a teacher, you will love the community and cultivate your curiosity.
● Zoom Recordings of All Sessions
● Beyond The Pose 200 hr Guidebook PDF
● Certificate of Completion
● Real Live Human Being Support Team
● Surprise Bonuses, Extras, and Clinics, in addition to the content in the Guidebook
● Q&A and Community Interaction
See you in the course
PPS: Write off the price of this course! Yes, it qualifies as professional training for yoga instructors, yoga therapists, pilates teachers, dance teachers, professional dancers and other movement professionals.
This course qualifies as professional training for yoga instructors, yoga therapists, pilates teachers, dance teachers, professional dancers, and other movement professionals.
This course counts for Continuing Education credits with the Yoga Alliance.
Let’s Start anew